All you need to do is find things for your kids to do such as:
- Have them put your business labels on your business pamphlets and paraphernalia
- Have them stuff sample bags or deliver newsletters to your neighbors
- If you have older kids, have a script developed so they help you make sales calls as your assistant ( Which they are!)
- My daughter likes to organize my product and let me know when we are low in a particular item.
- Gives out Freebies to her friends and their mothers.
- organize company literature
- organize family calendar
The little kids are a little harder to motivate, but with some original "out of the box" thinking,
they can also be involved in what you are doing like being your cheerleaders. Tell he/she that if mommy/daddy makes so many phone calls or sales or some kind of goal then the family take a trip to the ice cream shop or something of their liking. Knowing that, they will motivate you like you wouldn't believe!